Holborn Financial is a specialist Independent Financial Advisory company that has been in business for over 30 years. It has a highly experienced team of advisers, technical staff and administrators that provide a professional service to clients, enabling them to remain focused on the important things in their life without having to worry about their financial affairs.
Holborn provides bespoke wealth management solutions, it is not just an adviser of financial products. In addition to the core areas, wealth management solutions may entail advice on specialist areas for instance; inheritance tax planning, business financial planning, investment strategies, employee benefit solutions, tax planning and pensions & divorce. Holborn believes in building long-term relationships with clients, using novel solutions to help them enjoy financial security and independence.
Holborn is primarily focused on professionals and the emerging affluent in London and the South East. This includes clients as diverse as; IT Contractors and Pensioners, Company Directors and Business Start-Ups. A typical client, for example, may well own their own business, need protection and pension advice or be a wealthy individual who is in need of investment planning. These individuals are often introduced via Holborn’s “Professional Connections”.
- To help clients build and maintain personal, family and corporate wealth.
- To provide pro-active, not re-active advice.
- To ensure that all recommendations have effective tax-planning advice at their heart.
- Tax Mitigation – Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
- Regular and Lump Sum Investment
- Retirement Planning including Analysis of all existing Pension Schemes
- Annuities and other Methods for Drawing Pensions including Phased and Drawdown
- Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
- Children’s Trust Funds (CTFs)
- Banking Facilities, Savings Accounts and National Savings
- Personal Protection – Life & Critical Illness Cover, Private Medical and General Insurances
- Personal Capital Raising – Mortgages, Loans, etc.
- Corporate Financial Planning
For further information please feel free to contact us at email@example.com